Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaLLoWeeN 2008!

Mr. Dragonfly

Ashlie, Felix, Hazel & Brian Baker

Creepy Table

Vampire, Indiana Jones, A Walking Disaster

Henry

This year was one of the best Halloween's yet! Felix's first as well :) We dressed him up as a little dragonfly, it was such a darling costume, a little big, but darling. I took Felix down to Matt's office at Mrs. Fields to go trick-or-treating. He was the hit of the day. I looked over and he was sitting on the floor surrounded by all sorts of people just watching him. He was smiling, dancing, grunting and just plain flirting. We got the house all ready for our big Halloween party while listening to spooky sounds. The screaming and moaning freaked out Sage and Leo, so they were no help at all. Oh, as trick-or-treaters came by, they loved how Sage and Leo were sitting in the front window like live Halloween decor. So many cute kids this year, I almost ran out of candy! Well, we had some crazy costumes this year, lots of good food and great family and friends. I need to get a bigger house for my Halloween party, it was a little tight! My favorite was the red velvet cake I made. It had the blood red cake, grey tinted cream cheese frosting inside, orange frosting on the outside and chocolate fondant bats finished it off! Very tasty indeed. Can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

Great pics! Hazel is having nightmares of uncle bob! Thanks for the fun parties!

sjbernhisel said...

I wish I could have been there! It looked so fun, though. (:
Fe-fe's costume is precious.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing your Halloween pics!