Friday, November 14, 2008

Somebody's getting MARRIED!






Oh happy day. It's finally Sassy's turn to be the bride!! Hurray!! Sassy's adorable fiance Jordan popped the question in Monterey, California on Halloween day...how spooky. They are still making initial plans and haven't decided on a date yet, but it sounds like it will be Thanksgiving Weekend 09'. Of course I will be the featured florist AND Bridesmaid! He-he-he I'm so excited. Sass is looking at Log Haven and Red Pine Lodge at the Canyon's Resort, either will be fabulous. I invited the happy couple (couldn't keep their hands off each other, or lips) over, along with Erika and Jaason for a fun filled evening of pasta, champagne and laughter. The evening theme was "Harvest Romance", with pumpkins and red roses (I had extra roses from the wedding I did). Erika and Sassy are some of my oldest and dearest friends, we have known each other since 2nd grade, Rosslyn Heights Forever! Congratulations again Sassy and Jordan. Cheers!

1 comment:

E said...

Rosslyn Heights 4-ever! URAQT! Have a great summer! :)