Monday, November 17, 2008

A Great Day






Wow, what a great day we had yesterday. First of all, how bout this weather?? Love it! Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. However, I do love cozy rainy/snowy fall days as well. We walked with little Felix down to Liberty Park to have breakfast at the Liberty Park Cafe. I seriously had the best bacon of my life, and Matt's eggs Benedict were out of this world! We ate out on the patio and sat in the warm sunshine. It was so energizing. My Aunt Marilee who runs the joint came and had coffee with us and even Allison (she is the waitress) had some moments to spare to have a cup of joe. After eating, we walked down to the playground to give Felix a push on the swing. He loved it! I posted a video for all to enjoy. His little legs kept kicking furiously and he had a cute little laugh. The rest of the day was spent lounging around...reading, catching up on cooking shows, and napping. Even the egg salad sandwiches I made tasted extra good. It was hard for me not to grab a rake, or a mop, or to start dusting the house, Matt said to just relax. I did sneak in some laundry :) We had a great dinner up at my parents house. We haven't seen them for a bit cause they have been out of town every weekend and are leaving to go see Sarah in San Francisco this coming weekend. It was nice hanging out with the family and catching up. Days like this make life grand!

No comments: