Friday, November 28, 2008

HaPPY ThanKSgiVInG



I'm so thankful for all my family & friends. What a great bunch. I love you all so much. This Thanksgiving was just grand. We had dinner with my Mom's side down at Liberty Park, and then went and had a lovely dessert buffet at my Aunt Suzanne's. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family on both sides. We were missing the Robinson side SO BAD! We have spent Thanksgiving with them the past two years, so it was weird not going to Denver. I miss the cute little guest room with the comfy bedding, Bill's morning coffee, watching t.v. in the great room, going shopping with Barbara, stopping at Starbucks a million times for Eggnog Lattes, playing with Sophie & Spencer, chatting with Mark & Sarah. I guess we will have to do all that when we come to celebrate in the New Year!! Hurray!!

Yowza! How dreamy does Matt look in this picture? Male Model?? Yes, straight out of the Sundance catalog!!

No comments: