Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tradition!!!






I'm one of those people that love traditions. I guess it just makes things feel familiar, fun, & memorable. During the month of December it seems like families have the most traditions. One of my favorite activities is to go see the lights down at temple square. Wow! The lights on the temple grounds are so beautiful. How do those guys get those lights so perfect?! That job would make me go insane. Anyhoo, you really feel the spirit of love, Christ, & Christmas while strolling around. The nativity is one of the spots I like best. Christmas is all about the birth of our savior right? I feel bad because I didn't get out my super cuter nativity set this year. I don't have a good place to put it while Felix is still getting into things, yet I have Santa all over the place. That is kinda messed up, but I have a good excuse don't I? Next year it will be front and center!

No comments: