Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cookie & Gingerbread House Party









Oh what a fun tradition this is! I look forward to making cookies and decorating gingerbread houses come every December. Oh man, I feel bad for my Aunt Jan who has to clean up afterward. I'm sure there is frosting, dough and candy in every nook and cranny! Next year I think I would like to create a from scratch gingerbread house. Ya know, rolling out the dough, cutting the roof and sides of the house. Hmmm, maybe that would be taking on a little too much? Guess I will have to wait for next year! Heber is the gingerbread house decorating master. He decorated and kept adding candy up until the last second. He probably used about 10 lbs. of frosting and candy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see this gingerbread house party. Children seems to have a lovely time enjoying everything. Planning to arrange my nephew’s birthday at one of Venues in San Francisco. Will have gingerbread house party there for the day.