Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Denver

I can't begin to tell how wonderful our trip out to Denver was! Lots (and I mean A LOT) of eating went on, cooking, napping, playing, dancing, zooing, shopping and hugging went on!!!! Here on some photos from our fantastic trip. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful husband who just gets me 100%. I don't know what I would do without Matt. I'm thankful for my darling happy little boy Felix. You are the love of my life. So glad we can dance and be silly together. I'm thankful for my family, all of them. Every cousin, sister, aunt, uncle, EVERYONE. I have the coolest family, I'm serious. I'm thankful for my friends. Oh how I love all my ladies. I have the most gorgeous, most intelligent, most stylish, most loving friends in the world. Love to all!

Starting the day of Thanksgiving cooking in our P.J's!





Turkey topped Cupcakes!

Felix dancing to uncle Mark's tunes.

Sarah & Sophie

The Denver Zoo is Amazing!

Cousins! Spencer, Felix & Sophie



Shopping & Lunch in Boulder!



Grandma & Grandpa Robinson with Aunt Carolyn.




1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving! Glad you had a great time.