Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Traditional Fondue! We also have cheese fondue as well!

Silver goblets, a must! Thanks to G-G!

I like Ashlie & Allison's expressions....


Chowda!

I'm so slow about getting all these pictures put on my blog. I really don't know why I do it!? These pics are from our Christmas Eve celebrations. However, we held Christmas Eve on December 22nd because my Dad had to work on the 24th. December 22nd just happens to be my hottie hubby Matt's birthday. He is just the greatest guy ever!!! I gave him a cool Tommy Bahama shirt to sport while we are in Hawaii. I think he liked it.... I just realized I was not very good at capturing this fun filled evening. Not even one picture of the birthday boy :( Probably because I was busy making Clementine Cosmos. Yum.

No comments: