Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#3








Last week Matt and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary together! Wow, what a great three years so far. I feel so lucky to have Matt as my husband. We are constantly having so much fun together and our days are full of laughter. Bringing Felix into the world has been such a wonderful experience, and I wouldn't want to be doing it with anyone other than Matt. He is such a great daddy. He gets up with Felix, changes diapers, feeds him, plays with him, and just acts silly. We are always having little dance parties in the kitchen too!

This year Matt surprised me with a brand new bike! It's so cute and so fun to ride. I love the sage green color and the dark leather seat, it even has a wicker basket that goes onto the front. I had my first chance riding last week around Liberty Park while Matt went rollerblading and pushed Felix in the stroller. Good times and great exercise!!!

We celebrated our anniversary by taking a trip to the zoo that afternoon. I haven't been up to Hogle Zoo in years, and I loved all the new improvements. Felix most definitely enjoyed himself. He loved the elephants and rhinos the best. That evening we dropped Felix off at my moms and we have a lovely romantic dinner at jean Louis up in Park City. It's a fancy little French inspired bistro. Yum-yummy! Happy Anniversary honey!!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Congrats on three years! I'm jealous of the bike ride, 'cause I got a new bike seat for Mother's day for the garage sale find of a bike that I haven't ridden yet, and now that I have a new seat, week by week the time goes by and I haven't gotten out on my bike yet, but I really want to!
Have a good 4th!!