Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Fun Things


Every summer I sit and think about all the fun things I want to do. I write them down and try my hardest to get some of them accomplished! This is the list for this summer. It seems appropriate that I am writing this list while looking out onto the bright blue water of Bear Lake. Ahhh, long summer afternoons.

1. cookout up the canyon
2. drive-in movie with lots of fun movie snacks
3. dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point
4. make homemade berry ice cream
5. farmers market
6. grow gorgeous tomatoes
7. bacci ball tournament at Liberty Park
8. breakfast cookout up at Albion Basin
9. pizza party sleep-over with my nephews
10. pool party with just the girls
11. get a mani and a pedi, and I guess a massage while I'm at it!
12. do a fly fishing picnic afternoon
13. make lots of different homemade cookies

No comments: