Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodbye My Love!



Today is a very sad day indeed. My beloved BFF Kate is moving up to Seattle. What fun we've had here in Salt Lake City. It all started with the crazy times at Roots. Boy do we have some stories! Fighting with Rachael, reading US Weekly, Beading, Surfing the web, doing a dance routine to the sound track of Annie. Oh I could go on and on. I really am so excited for Kate and her darling little family to be starting a new chapter in their lives. Also, Washington is such a great place to go visit so I will have to make a trip up soon. Good luck Kate and I will miss you tons!!!

1 comment:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

Aw...just saw this post! Thanks nat. Indeed we have had some good times, the best! I miss you too but i know we'll stay in touch. Come visit me soon....pleeeeaaasse!