Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 Wonderful Years June 24th, 2008




Happy 2nd Anniversary to my sweetie! I can't believe that is has already been 2 years. Time flies when your with the one you love. What a joyful first few years together...couldn't have wished for anything more--a wonderful marriage to a man I'm SO in love with, a cute little house to fix up, good health & the most darling little boy. Life is great, I feel so blessed.

Matt took me out to celebrate our anniversary at Franck's, a gorgeous little restaurant on the Tuscany property. We ate out on the patio and just had a lovely evening under the trees. We shared memories of our wedding day and remembered what a great time it truly was! We dined on mushroom tarts, french bread, roasted chicken & homemade gnocchi. Delicious. Thanks for such a wonderful evening, and thanks to mom for watching little Felix. I look forward to many more years together...can't wait!

Here are a few pics from our wedding, and a funny video from our Honeymoon in Cabo!





No comments: