Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Farmers Market



We had so much fun going down to the farmers market a few weeks ago. We love buying fresh produce (even though there wasn't much so early on). I love people watching, listening to the local music, purchasing yummy things and tasting samples. The new paved sidewalk is a very nice upgrade this year. Of course I like to walk the 'skid row' area on the outskirts of the park. They have some crazy crystals and mushroom shaped pipes for sale! Felix had a great time, he was silent and just watched the world go by. We bought this adorable pottery wall hanging of a little quail made by a local artist. I think I want to get the road runner to go with the quail for Felix's room. So cute!! There is a cute girl that has a booth of handmade organic chap stick and soaps. I highly recommend the chap stick....it's the best. I sent a tube with Peter to give to Ashlie down in Ecuador. If anyone ever wants to go one Saturday morning, give me a call!!

No comments: