Monday, July 28, 2008

Into the Mountains


My Internet has been down and I have been dying to post some pictures from our family trip to Montana. We had a great time! It was so gorgeous up in Montana and Yellowstone this year. You should have seen the wildflowers...amazing! We stayed in a great house in Big Sky, and then drove down into the park two different days. I can't even begin to explain how much I love Yellowstone. It's one of those places that has great energy and it just speaks to the soul. Thermal features are the best. I can't get over how that hot water, mud and steam is coming straight up from the center of the earth. We did some really fun hikes, and I mean we did a lot of hiking. Tour guide (TG for short) Kurt kept the whip out and we never stopped moving. We needed a vacation after we got home! Matt, Jared and Ben got in some serious fly fishing time in...I think it was a dream vacation for the three of them. Matt and Jared would disappear quite a lot.... We had the entire family there except for Ashlie and Peter who are still in Ecuador. We missed them so much!! It was a fabulous trip, thanks Dad!!

No comments: