Monday, June 9, 2008

So In Love




I can't even begin to express my feelings I have for Felix. I absolutely LOVE being a mommy. It's everything I ever hoped and prayed for...it's what I was meant to do. Yes, it is difficult at times, but it's SO worth it. Felix is a mother's dream. I can take him anywhere with little fussing, he sleeps through the night, naps during the day & is just so dang adorable! I get crowds of people around him where ever we go. Tonight Felix was kicking on the bed and was such a happy boy. Lots of big smiles! I grabbed his arms up over his head and said "so big" and kissed him on the neck. He squealed in delight and made some giggling sounds. My heart just melted...it was the best sound ever. He has laughed before, but not like this!! Matt is so cute with Felix, I love seeing the two of them together. Matt can't wait to take him to his first soccer game, and dreams about the day when they can fish together...oh, and don't forget taking him to play his first round of golf! Felix will be very busy. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family. I smile and my heart sings with happiness everyday.

1 comment:

sjbernhisel said...

He is so dang cute! I miss me Fe-Fe.