Saturday, June 14, 2008

Addicted To Cereal


Did you know that I'm addicted to cereal? I just love it, and I can't get enough of it. I've always been a cereal fan, but since I was pregnant and now that I'm a new mom, it's all I want to eat. I nice big bowl with lots of ice cold organic milk poured on top..heaven! This a list of my favs....

1) Frosted Mini Wheats *I have to eat them with frosting side up, I know- OCD
2) Honey Bunches of Oats
3) Great Grains
4) Crispix
5) Cocoa Krispies
6) Honey Nut Cheerios
7) Honey Combs
8) Raisin Bran
9) Frosted Flakes
10) Oatmeal

2 comments:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

That's exactly what i craved..frosted mini wheats and honey bunches of oats. So wierd but it always sounds good!

sjbernhisel said...

I bet when I am pregnant all I'll want is Cinnamon Toast Crunch....mmm.