Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sisters

With a lot of begging and pleading I FINALLY got all my sisters to get together for a little photo shoot. The Bernhisel girls have not done a photo of just us for SO many years. I found some old shots in my parents room, ya know the ones in all matching plaid or denim. Ha! I thought it would be fun to do something a little more current. Matt came up with a good idea of us all being in denim overalls but we nixed that idea. I asked everyone to wear just what ever they would be regularly wearing but a little jazzed up. I wanted us to look like ourselves, not really planned or matching. I love the results. We hired the talented Molly Jones of (Molly Jones Photography). She was so amazing. Molly suggested we head out the the Great Salt Lake for our shoot. We all loved the idea! She knew all the good spots and I really think she captured the essence of all of us. Can't wait to get some of these images framed. I think my Dad is going to love these...




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow, 5 of my favorite ladies ever. The photography (and you gals) are so beautiful. Congrats on the successful venture!

sjbernhisel said...

BABES

The Moore's said...

WOW!!! so gorgeous!!! individually you are all so beautiful but together it is breathtaking...good job girls!

Cynthia said...

She does do good photography. She is a cousin to my college roomie, so I've seen her website and actually bookmarked it to show my husband who's hobbie is photography.
Cute sista's.