Friday, September 4, 2009

Introducing....




Dr. Ashlie Bernhisel!!! Well, almost.

I was so honored to see Ashlie receive her first "white coat" and stethoscope at the University of Utah medical school white coat ceremony. It was actually really quite interesting. They asked all the students to stand, along with other physicians in the audience to recite the Hippocratic oath. Very cool. Ashlie even had her picture in the paper with her putting on her new white coat. She is like famous now. I just want to wish Ashlie the best of luck this first year in medical school. I know she will do great and every day will be a new adventure. Cute boys in her class have already asked her out.... he-he-he.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's awesome! Just yesterday my Mom and I were reminiscing about the days of us living on Wilshire. She asked about your family. She ran into the sister who works at the floral shop...which sister? I can't remember, but whoever it was remembered my Mom and talked with her. (Now I know it's not Sarah or Heather) I'm thinking it's Ashlie cause there's never pictures of Allison, what's she up to?
Have a good weekend.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

No, Allison works at Trifecta, a really cool flower shop in Sugarhouse. Allison is my number 1 helper when I have weddings. I have a big one today!!! Allison is going up to the U and just working a ton. She serves tables on Sunday's down at the restaurant. Ashlie just started medical school and works at Primary Children's Hospital. Sarah just went back to art school in San Francisco and Heather is busy with her 4 boys!!!

The Moore's said...

that is so exciting and i am so excited for ashlie!!