Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Left My Heart....

In San Francisco. Oh boy do I love that city! Wish I could have spent a little more time. Okay, so this is how the story begins....

My mom and Sarah had mentioned that I should come along to San Francisco to take Sarah back to art school. I thought, well sure! But, I really didn't know I was going until the night before. Pack-pack-pack, but it couldn't be too much because all of Sarah's stuff was going to be jammed into my moms car and I would be driving a rental car packed with more stuff. What was I thinking driving 12 hours (mixed in with my mom driving) with a 18 month old? Whew, that was a long drive both ways. Thankfully we dropped the rental off and I was with my parents on the way home. The drive was worth having a few really fun days and being able to get Sarah settled in. It was fun helping her put away and organize all the kitchen stuff. You should see her itty bitty studio apartment. I thought my house was small!


View from Sarah's Apartment.

Getting Organized.

Looking up from the street level. 4th floor!

Jenni and Sarah.

Baker Beach and Golden Gate Bridge.

Felix was so sad. It was cold and he was shivering!!!




Monterey Bay Aquarium. So amazing!


Great White Shark!


View from the Leaton's home in the hills of Monterey. This is where we stayed. Pretty nice I guess, j/k!

Dr. Mike Leaton playing Ancient Ruin Warrior in the back yard. My idea.

Hiking at Point Lobos. So gorgeous, I could stay for hours.






The Leaton's in home Aviary. Yes, an aviary.

1 of 5 exotic birds, this is The Count.

1 comment:

sjbernhisel said...

I am so glad you came, though! It made the trip so much better.