Friday, September 25, 2009

Camera

Raise the roof everyone, we got a new camera!! Get ready for a ridiculous amount of photos this next year. Mostly of Felix I'm sure. I've been wanting a new camera for quite some time, so we have been saving our nickels and dimes and we found one on sale! Score! The nice thing is that we only needed a camera body because Matt has all the sweet lenses from his old film camera. Here a few random first shots. So fun. I do have to say Molly inspired me, I think she takes such lovely photos. Molly was the talent behind the Bernhisel Sister shoot.

www.mollyjonesphotography.com










1 comment:

Julie said...

wow! Bake it pretty is great! I'm happy you posted that :)
I love your blog! I just found it when I went to get your email address to invite you to ours! Next time we're in town I want to get Felix and Tucker together and I want to go to Matt's restaurant :)