Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful






Today is my sweeties birthday! I titled this post "Mr. Wonderful" because that is exactly what you are. I feel so lucky to have you as my husband and to share our lives together. The past 10 months with our little guy Felix has been so much fun and full of so many adventures. I look forward to a life full of bliss with you by my side. I hope you learn a romantic song on your brand new ukulele to strum to me in the moonlight.

We had a fun little party for Matt last night. Brats, Beer and Chocolate Cake, Yum! Four of Matt's good friends showed up to celebrate- Jason Babcock, Brennan Creed, Jeff Bertot, and Dan & Zane Schwender. Zane and Felix had a grand time playing with each other. It really was so cute, they kept touching each others faces. We missed seeing Steven Babcock, it's so fun getting the three little boys together. I wish the Schwenders lived closer!

No comments: