Sunday, October 5, 2008

Puss & Boots 2008







Every year with my crazy Kappa girlfriends we have a reunion. It's the Puss & Boots reunion, but I won't get into why we call it that ;) Wink-Wink. This year we decided to go cheap and headed down to St. George. My parents have a condo and Aprils Grandparents have a condo as well. FREE-FREE-FREE!! On Saturday half of us went into Zion National Park for a slot canyon adventure. So glad that Sassy made it out alive. The other half of us went and played in the Sand Hallow Reservoir. It's like a mini Lake Powell. Oh my crap, it was so hot...almost 100 degrees. Little Felix was baking like a potato. We swam, fished, and relaxed in the sun. We had a wild craft night making "Rock Art". Thanks Erika for planning and supplying supplies. There were some real beauties and masterpieces. My favorite was Stephs Indian Woman and Baby. So darling!! Here are some pics from our crazy weekend!

No comments: