Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gardner Village



We decided to take a little jaunt out to Gardner Village last night, Matt's parents were in town so it was a perfect evening indeed! Wow, what a spooktacular time we had! It's just not Halloween if you don't go out and see the witches at Gardner Village. It's so fun walking around all the little shops all decorated for Halloween. Pumpkins and corn stalks decorate every square inch, and the smell of autumn is in the air. These sorts of thing make me giddy with happiness! I was glad to see new shops had opened (some stores have struggled over the years, weird merchandise that you would see in an antique mall). I LOVED the kitchen shop...so many cute dishes, colanders, cookie cutters and foodie items. I was in HEAVEN. There seems to be an abundance of "girly" stores at Gardner Village. Got to get me a baby girl sometime.

No comments: