Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rants & Raves

I was looking at Craigslist the other day and came across the rants and raves section. There can be some naughty language on some of the posts, but most were hilarious!! These are a few of my favs...

This was addressed to "douchebag at iron man movie":
at the sugarhouse movies today 1:20 showing of ironman. why did you feel the need to clap after anything that was done in the movie that you enjoyed? this was so annoyning. if you want to clap go to a concert not a movie. i saw a lady come in with a baby, i was a little worried. but there was not a peep out of the little tyke. all the annoyning sounds were from your two hands smacking against each other. i really wish you would have used one of those hands to smack yourself in the face.


I'm cookin bacon right now (10:11 pm)... God help me, I just loves bacon.

This was titled "weekend Plans"...so random!!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was nice as well. Friday after work I came home made me a salad and watched the opening ceremonies of the olympics. On saturday I played 18 holes at river bend and shot an 89 and proceeded to have a few with the guys afterwards. Then on sunday I went to church and swept out my garage then I called a buddy and we went to dinner at ruby tuesday.

1 comment:

sjbernhisel said...

Hmmm...the bacon one might be Ashlie...