Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cooking Out!




When my good friend Stephanie Paulos was in town a few weeks ago, a fun cookout was planned up Millcreek Canyon. It was such a great time. Erika brought her yummy salmon (caught herself up in Alaska) and she made salmon sandwiches. I made a salad and of course we roasted marshmallows over the open fire. All the little kids were running around having a blast. Too bad the Hispanic family next to us was seriously causing so much smoke....grrrrrr. I needed a little gas mask for Felix! I feel so lucky to have such great friends, and for living in such a beautiful city. In only 5-10 minutes you can be up the canyon in nature. It's the best!! P.S. These are not the greatest pics....I need to somehow figure out how to get Stephanie's pics on my blog!!

No comments: