Monday, August 25, 2008

Jack Johnson!!


Matt, Felix and I went to the Jack Johnson concert last week. It was such a blast! Jack is one of my all time favorites. I can listen to his music all day long, over and over again. We decided to take Felix along because he is such a big fan as well. I think it all started in the womb when I would have Jack playing in the car. Felix did great, we boogied the night away...and he fell asleep under the stars. Thanks to Kate and Bri for letting us tag along with you, and for allowing us to sit on your majestic eagle blanket.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Glad you got to go. He is one of Jer's and mine favorites too. I know what you mean about listening all day long...hum, maybe I should put some music on right now...

sjbernhisel said...

Awwww, I wish I could've gone! Oh, and if you liked Rogue Wave, I have a bunch of their music I can burn for you.

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

What a grand evening! I think you guys need to pick yer self up a majestic blanket at the state fair this year. Imagine the "street cred" and respect we'd get at next years fireworks show! "Don't step on the wolf"