Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!


Well, here we are in 2008...time flies when your having fun! What a great year 2007 was. Lots of fun adventures and good times. Highlights were traveling to Hawaii with my family, celebrating a 1 year anniversary with my sweetie up in Yellowstone, and of course...finding out we were expecting! Matt played a lot of golf, did a lot of fishing, and baked a lot of cookies. I ate a lot of cookies, designed many flower arrangements, and watched my belly grow bigger and bigger. We were really proud of ourselves for working so hard out in the front yard in 2007. We can't wait to see it when it's all planted and growing in 2008.

I welcome 2008 with open arms...it's going to be a great year. Baby Felix will arrive in February and I can't begin to tell you how excited we are. We kinda freak out now and again, but realize all the hard work will be worth it! I hope to continue to grow La Fleur into a thriving business, it truly is my passion.

Matt and I wish you the best in 2008! Love to all!

No comments: