Sunday, January 13, 2008

Felix's Pad





We have been working night and day getting the baby's room ready. I know he won't really be sleeping in there much at first, but it makes me feel better to be prepared. Matt has been so great assembling furniture, painting, and hauling stuff around. I did help paint...you should have seen me, sprawled on the floor trying to get the edges near the base-boards just right. I'm proud of myself that I can even sit on the floor! I'm having the crib bumper and crib skirt made by this wonderful seamstress. I'm sure I could have figured it out, but I didn't want to worry about the hassle. I've had this darling vintage inspired ABC fabric for 10 years, I swear it! I had hopes to use it for a baby's room when I purchased it while working at Hoff Miller, a Interior Design showroom. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll post some pictures of what we are using in the nursery! Felix will have one sweet pad.

1 comment:

Ape said...

i can't wait to see it all put together! i am excited for your shower this weekend!