Tuesday, January 22, 2008

36 Weeks Preggers



I seriously can't believe that I am 36 weeks pregnant. Only 4 weeks to go! I'm so excited, but also a bit anxious. Can I do this? Will I be a good mom? I've been busy washing little baby things, buying tiny little diapers and putting the finishing touches on the baby's room. I guess you would call it "nesting", but I feel like I always "nest" pregnant or not. I'm a deep cleaner and super organizer by nature, so nothing I've done has been out of the ordinary. I'm sure my steamer will come out soon, I love blasting things with hot steam! I'm having such a hard time sleeping at night, it's the pits. My lower back aches and my hips throb. Felix has taken residence right up under my rib, so I get kicked all the time and boy does that hurt. Just waiting patiently for him to drop lower in my belly. We will be delivering at the new Intermountain Medical Center, very exciting! On Wednesday evening we have a tour lined up to visit the labor and delivery unit. The belly pictures are from a swim day we had last weekend. What was I thinking wearing a bikini? Scary! I'm sure people were wondering what the hell I was doing. I want to thank my older sis Heather, without her I would be so lost in all of this baby stuff. I call her all the time to ask her questions, and she always has the answer. I bet when she sees my name on her caller i.d. she wants to vomit! Heather has also loaded us up with baby gear and clothes...much appreciated. Stay tuned for news of Felix....

2 comments:

The Moore's said...

nat you are funny, you'll be an amazing mother and you look way cute in that bikini! Heather M

elisabeth said...

Natal - how fun to get a comment from you. I told Heather that I got to your blog somehow a while back, but couldn't remember how. Good to know now. You look adorable pregnant, bare belly & all. Can't wait to meet him. You are welcome @ my house anytime. Ellie would love some new dance moves. Good luck with everything & keep us posted.