Monday, November 12, 2007

My Favorite Things




I thought I would share with everyone some of my favorite things!

1. Halloween! I love: spooky decorations, the falling of autumn leaves, the smell of warming jack-o-lanterns, hot apple cider & donuts, watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas", little kids costumes, screaming with family and friends at a haunted house, & a cozy fire on a chilly evening.

2. Yellowstone National Park! I love: spotting bison, elk and bears, hiking around the mud volcanoes & other thermal areas, jumping into the rapids of Firehole Falls, hiking to Lone Star Geyser, watching Matt fly fish in the Madison, & wildflower trails.

3. Tide Pooling! I love: looking through tide pools in Oregon, finding sea urchins, crabs, & sand dollars, sticking my toes into warm sand, watching for ocean life in the surf & eating a bowl of warm clam chowda afterwards.

2 comments:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

I love love love your blog....hip hip hooray for you! I am proud to be the first to comment. I'm addin you to my blog pronto.
kater

Ape said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you are here. We must get the rest of our pack on this thing!