Friday, November 16, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!





I will answer the following questions for your reading pleasure.....

Okay, Kate want's some dirt.....I don't have bunions, but I do have a nasty cluster of plantars warts on the heel of my foot. Yuck! After baby is born, I'm having them injected with some sort of chemo-therapy drug that will kill them off. Hurray!!

I don't really have a great first kiss story...it was just a first kiss while sitting on my parents front porch. Duh, I wish it was a better story!

FAVORITE PLACES I'VE BEEN:
Maui & Kauai, Hawaii....Underneath the Water
Kiawah Island, South Carolina....On the Beaches Looking for Sand Dollars
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.....The Arch & Lovers Beach
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico....Chitza Nitza
Snow Canyon, St. George Area....The Hidden Pinon Trail
Yellowstone National Park....The Hayden Valley
Teton National Park....Jenny Lake
Zion & Arches National Park....The Emerald Pools Trail & Delicate Arch/Fiery Furnace
San Francisco, CA....Fisherman's Wharf, Baker Beach, The Muir Woods, The Presidio
Carmelle, CA.....Hiking Near the Coast, Great Shopping, Tide Pooling
Seattle, WA....Clam Chowder, Pike's Place Market
The Coast of Oregon...Tide Pools in Florence, Clam Chowder, Amazing Cliffs

SOME JOBS I'VE HAD:
Ride Operator at Liberty Park....This is Why I have a BAD Back! Cars & Planes Forever!!
Cookie Maker....Foothill Village, They always told me I Decorated the Best...Sorry Matt!
Barista...I Make a Great Latte!
Gift Shop Employee....My Most Favorite Job Ever! Changing Seasons in Sugar House
Interior Designer....Hoff Miller, Paula Berg Interior Design in Park City
Floral Designer....Susan's Designs, Artichokes & Roots

Shows I Watch:
Food Network-Barefoot Contessa & Nigella Feasts are some of my favorites!
Any Cooking Shows
Old Martha Stewart Living Re-Runs! I'm the Biggest Martha Fan!
American Idol
Grey's Anatomy
30 Rock

THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW, or maybe you do?:
I Love sharks. I even went on a Great White cage dive on the coast of San Francisco...thanks Dad for going with me. It was the scariest thing I have ever done, and I can't wait to do it again.

I have a serious sickness when it comes to holiday decorating. Halloween is my favorite, followed by Christmas. I just love decorating my house, it's very theraputic for me.

I love, love, love throwing parties. Entertaining is so much fun. I want guests to come into my home and always feel welcome, cozy, & full of great food.

I try my best to freak people out with my obssesion with the Super Natural. Ghosts, Orbs, E.V.P's...I love it all. I even had my own Ghost Hunters club in elementary school. I would take my friends out on ghost investigations. I think we found proof in the neighbors shed one afternoon. I also dragged my friends and family to a ghost hunting club a few years back in October. Soooooo Freaky!! I'm a believer! Sorry to Kate for tramatizing her, and sorry to her hubby Brian. I think he still has to get up some nights when she has flash-backs!

I have my own floral design company called La Fleur. It's so much fun having my own business, but it's also a lot of work. I get so much enjoyment in working with such amazing materials, and I feel lucky I get to use my talent and creativity each week. I love working on weddings and I have a sweet gig with a large corporate company. They take me down to Las Vegas for a fun filled weekend, and all I have to do is come up with some killer arrangements! It's also great to know that I can do flowers and still be a mom. I plan on dragging Felix around with me...picking out flowers, buying supplies, and showing him how to make amazing arrangements.

3 comments:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

Good stuff..but i want some dirt. You're too perfect. I wanna hear that you have bunions like me???

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

thanks nat!

Ali said...

I love your blog, it so much fun to see you and Matt and all of your beautiful flowers! Once again, you are amazing!! I've been checking your blog like weekly to see you!! Our blog is familythomson.blogspot.com (did I already give this info to you?). I hope to hear from you soon!

Ali