Monday, November 19, 2007

My Darling Husband


Okay, I can't even begin to tell you all how utterly amazing my husband is. He is a girl's dream come true. Today I have been a little stressed out. I'm trying to get ready to go to Denver for Thanksgiving, delivering flowers, picking up more flowers, making wreaths, my back hurts and I got hypoglycemic to top it all off! I had to ask for a sucker at the bank....so glad they had some. So, I've been extremely grumpy today. I was even grumpy after Matt made me a delicious pancake breakfast. Later this evening, I walked into our bedroom and there was a wrapped gift and card. I new it was from Matt and I started weeping even before I read the card. He had gone out today and bought me the most beautiful blue maternity sweater with the most darling of cards. He said the sweater was to keep me and the baby warm, and how he can't wait to see me holding our baby boy. Aaaaahhhhh, is this guy for real? I just cried and cried, and felt so bad that I was grumpy. I sometimes take for granted how lucky I am to have someone like Matt in my life. I'm so blessed. I love you honey bear.

No comments: