Monday, August 10, 2009

Jackson, WY

The Tetons + Yellowstone = Pure Happiness. I love these areas and I NEVER get sick of visiting. This past trip was a real winner! We hiked, ate, spotted tons of animals and just soaked in the scenery. There is just something so magical about those jagged mountain peaks and the mystery of Yellowstone. Who would have thought I would love bubbling thermal areas so much? I love it though- I love the bison, the trails, the wildflowers, the smells. This year was great because Felix was on foot and running. That kid can walk down a trail with no problems and he will walk for 20-30 minutes at a time. Rock Star!! Here are some pics from our awesome trip.....

Hiking at Moose Ponds.


Teton Sunset from Jackson Lake Lodge.


West Thumb Thermal Area.





Bison heard in the Hayden Valley.


The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.



Boat ride on Jenny Lake.

Cliff Hanging up Cascade Canyon.

Big Bull Moose!

Cinnamon Black Bear.

1 comment:

The Dunham Family said...

What awesome pictures Natalie. Jackson is the best. I love the bear. It looked big. I also liked Jared's comment about it on facebook. Funny.