Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Proud Sister

I just wanted to write a quick post to say how proud I am of my two little sisters. Ashlie was just accepted to medical school in St. Louis and Allison just landed a sweet job at a hip flower shop called Tri Fec Ta. Ashlie is still waiting to hear if she got into med school at the U and we all have our fingers crossed....even though I know she will get in. Tri fec ta is one of my customers that I call on for Bloomerang (my wholesaler flower side job), and they do amazing work. Ali is very talented with flowers and is such a hard worker. Way to go!

I'm also very proud of Sarahjane and that she is following her dream in San Francisco to become an animator. She does super cool projects that you can view on her blog. The link is on my blog.

I'm such a proud older sister.

Okay, I'm proud of my older sister Heather as well. She takes care of 4 little boys and a husband. It's a real wiener-fest over at her place. She never looks or acts stressed, she has it all together I tell ya. She drops off boys at school, takes care of Carter, does the wash/dishes/cleaning, helps out at school, makes meals etc. etc. I think she deserves a dream house with a dream kitchen and a huge dream bathroom where she can hide if she needs.

XO

3 comments:

sjbernhisel said...

I read the first part and was hurt about me and Heather not being included.

I continued reading and saw you remedied this.

Good work.

(:

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

I am always aware of others feelings. Though I don't think Ashlie, Al, or Heather read my blog. I'm glad you do!

Molly said...

your poem to me was touching.

and, you do have some pretty cool sista's.