Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!


Wow, Valentines day is definitely not my favorite holiday. I'm always running around cleaning roses, filling up vases, going through piles of tulips and delivering flowers. I do love making all those special ladies happy with my arrangements though! It makes all that hard work worth while. I also enjoy designing with all the awesome flowers that are available this time of year. All the fun spring flowers start looking really nice...tulips, hyacinth, & blooming branches.

Valentines Day should be a romantic and special day. But, with me usually being exhausted come Valentines night...we have decided to have a romance weekend! Tonight I'm going to make something scrumptious for dinner and then settle in with a nice movie. We tried to book a couple massage for Sunday, but most places were booked :( so it will have to happen sometime next week and that's just fine with me. Saturday night may be chocolate fondue by the fire? Not sure yet. Sunday I'm thinking heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and maybe afternoon tea at the Beehive Tea room. Both Matt and I are dying to see Coraline, so I'm hoping we can sneak away for a matinee. XOXO

Happy Valentines Day to all!!

p.s. this rose bouquet picture was from a wedding out at La Caille that I did last year.

No comments: