Friday, January 22, 2010

We found the Sun!!






What fun times were had down in St. George. I was so depressed to come home. Seriously, this time of year is so hard for me. Going down South is the only thing that keeps me sane. We did a fun hike up Snow Canyon and the weather couldn't have been more gorgeous. I just love getting out in the red rocks to reboot my spirit and energy. Mr. Felix had a blast hiking on his own two little legs. One trail he walked for over a mile, he would stop and throw about a million rocks, but he did it on his own!

We also hiked to some amazing Anasazi ruins and rock art. This place is a new favorite. It's like a treasure hunt finding all the ancient carved rock. Pictures and images are all over the place. Sensory overload! I would stand next to some of the art and would think someone was right there carving this picture so very long ago. I felt a connection. I've said it before, but I know I was a native in a past life. If you know me, you know my love for turquoise & rabbit skins. Just kidding on the skins.

No comments: