Thursday, January 14, 2010

We are Outta Here!


We are heading down South in search of sun and breathable air. Oh I can't wait to get some sun on my pasty white face and to breath fresh air! This is a much needed mini break. I have seriously been working too much. Poor Felix hangs out with DJ Lance Rock a little too much these days.

St. George Check List:
*Books on CD for the drive
*Rice Krispy Treats for the drive
*DVD's for Felix for the drive
*Latte's for the drive
*Back Pack for hiking
*Snacks for the entire weekend
*Ipod
*Half & half for my coffee while I sit and gaze upon the red cliffs

Yipee! Can't wait to do some hiking in Snow Canyon. Oh, and my parents found this awesome secret spot that has giant rock- art slabs. I'm looking forward to The Wagon Wheel too. The biscuits and gravy are the best!

See you suckers later....

No comments: