Friday, May 1, 2009

Park Update

Well I thought I would give a little update on how things are going down at the Liberty Park Grill. Business is picking up, but I wish this dang rainy weather would get out of town. Or, at least rain mid week and not on the weekends. Weather really does effect business. I know that during the sweltering months of July and August we will be wishing for rain though....

Matt is going to have the restaurant open all week starting next week. It probably won't be super busy but hopefully enough that it will be worth while to open all week. He placed an ad in Catalyst magazine and they are going to run an article about the joint! Cool! We also are going to do a mailing for the zip codes around the park. I think if people new we were there they would want to come and support us and the park. Please get the word out for us, and please come down for a great breakfast!

I've recently started making some "specials" for the weekends. Last week I made a scrumptious New York Crumb Cake and we sold every last slice. This weekend I'm going to try some almond cherry scones. They just came out of the oven and look divine.

For those of you who don't know where we are located. Park at the aviary and head east towards the concession stand and rides. We are on the east side of the building. When the weather is nice, the patio is open and is very lovely for dining alfresco. Please stop by and send your friends and family!!

No comments: