Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day 2009







What a lovely Mother's Day this year! I'm only just posting because it was such a wild week leading up to Mother's Day that I was recovering this week. The great Mother's Day weekend was kicked off by going to the Eagles concert at the new Rio Tinto stadium. Wow, what a great show! Those old guys really now how to rock it. My Mom and Dad treated us to the concert for our upcoming 3 year anniversary in June. Thanks guys! Heather and Jared joined us too. It's kinda a new tradition to go to fun concerts all together. We all went and saw the police last summer and that was equally a great show.

Of course I did flower deliveries all week and had 11 deliveries on Saturday along with two birthday parties for Felix to attend. Whew, I was beat! Sunday was very relaxing with breakfast in the park with my mom and grandma and a whole bunch of family members. It's fun to sit on the patio with friends and family and just enjoy the moment.

I look at Felix and just feel like the luckiest gal in the world. He is everything I wished for, he is my dream come true and my very best friend. Thanks Felix for making me a mommy.

No comments: