Monday, March 30, 2009

The Cut


This kid really does have a full head of hair. It started the day he was born. I guess it makes sense with Matt's thick head of black hair (salt and pepper really) and my lion's mane, Felix was bound to have luxurious locks. I've trimmed his hair a few times now, mostly around the ears and once across the forehead. Not a good idea, it was totally slanted and he looked like the dumb and dumber guy. So, we had one of our friends who actually knows how to cut hair, cut Felix's hair. What a little man he is! He is growing WAY too fast.

3 comments:

Molly said...

VERY cute. He is getting SO big!

The Moore's said...

Thier first haircut is so bittersweet. Not a baby anymore!

amanda james said...

oh my are you kidding me. he is so precious. you guys are the coolest...always taking the baby on hikes and trips.