Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!





Today is my older sister Heather's birthday!! Heather is one of the greatest sisters out there. I look up to her so much...she has mad mothering skillz. I've called her in tears many times, only to have her calm my fears and anxiety about motherhood. Heather makes it look so easy! She has four boys and she just does it all....driving to soccer, baseball, tae kwon do, school, making dinner, taking care of her insane dentist husband. She is the ultimate Mother. Heather and I have had so many fun times together...doing crafts, trading recipes, strolling around San Francisco, going clubin. I feel really bad about all the times I scratched her until her arms were bleeding with my long fingernails when we were younger. She was good at pulling hair and slapping. Did you know that Heather loves to eat cookie dough, sprinkles by the fist full and she has been spotted squeezing the can whipping cream directly into her mouth? What a gal!! Love ya sis and wishing you a wonderful birthday!! These are some fun pics from when we were growing up. I had them transferred from slides into prints.

No comments: