Sunday, April 13, 2008

Down South




80 degree weather, sunny skies, yes you've guest it....another fun trip down to St. George! Matt and I had so much fun taking Felix down for the first time. Felix is a rock star when it come to traveling. He slept all the way there and all the way home...AND even slept well at night after all that sleeping and driving. He is sleeping in good 5 to 6 hour stretches now, LOVE IT! We took him hiking up Snow Canyon (video to come), showed him all our favorite restaurants and even did some shopping. He cried during the first part of our hike, but we stopped and I gave him a little snack and he was good to go. We felt bad because his little cries where echoing through the canyons. It was nice to have a little time to myself over at the pool on Saturday. However, it was a good thing only one other person was there because me in a swimming suit was not a pretty site. I guess I shouldn't be to hard on myself, it's only been 10 weeks since I gave birth. I'm just a very impatient person! Anyhoo, it was a great trip and we can't wait to take Felix back down.

1 comment:

sjbernhisel said...

Awww, I wish I could have gone with you guys! Looks like so much fun.