Thursday, March 27, 2008

Old Navy Shopping Spree



I'm so sick of wearing maternity clothes. Why can't I fit in my regular stuff? Shoot! I keep trying on my jeans hoping they will fit. Happy to say that I can at least get them on and button them, but if I bent over they might split in the rear end. And forget about wearing some of my old shirts...they don't even come close to fitting, oh the joys of nursing a baby! So...I gave in and went to Old Navy on a shopping spree. It was very fun and Felix was a great shopping partner (he slept the entire time!). Old Navy is having a huge spring sale and I got a boat load of new things for $100.00, of course I had to buy big girl sizes, but at least I'm in some new things and feel a bit more like my old self.

1 comment:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

Big girl sizes....i love it! I was in the same boat too. I'm sure i told you about my meltdown in the old navy dressing room! I had to go XXL just to accomodate my busom buddies. It's rough! Let's go to mamalates and bootcamp...i swear it helps.