Monday, March 31, 2008

G-G


Today my Glorious Grandmother (G-G) passed away peacefully in her sleep. I'm so sad to hear the news, but I know I will see her again someday. We had a close relationship and frequently had long conversations about life, love and everything in between. I know most of my design flair, dramatic story telling and creative talents came from G-G. Everyone tells me I'm a lot like her and she even told me that I reminded her of herself as a young woman. What a great compliment. I love you G-G, and will miss you so much!

2 comments:

elisabeth said...

I am so sorry to hear about your families loss. What an adorable picture of the two of you. I'm sure you will cherish that one. Take care!

K* said...

Sorry to hear about G-G, Natalie. I am sure she was very proud of you and of Felix! Please send my best wishes on to your family. Love ya, Krissy