Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day 2008



Whew....glad V-Day is over! It has been a wild week trying to pull together arrangements for Valentines Day. I never realized how much harder things were going to be with a newborn baby. Felix had his first taste of flower slinging. I hauled him around to process flowers, make arrangements, and he even went with me on a delivery! Next month he will be cleaning roses and scrubbing buckets! I don't think I would have attempted V-Day flowers if I would have known I would deliver 2 weeks early. But oh well, I took the risk and ordered flowers. All in all it was a good Valentines Day. I had many beautiful flowers come in, and it was a nice distraction putting together arrangements. Thanks to my sisters for help, and to Peter who was my delivery man. Matt and I didn't have a quite romantic evening together.... instead, the Theurer's came over and brought us dinner! It was so much fun having them over. I love having my nephews around, and can't wait until Felix is big enough to play. Love, love, love to all!

No comments: