Friday, February 15, 2008

Felix





Felix was born on February 4th, 2008 at 8:32pm. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 10 oz. (just a little guy!)

Oh my goodness...I can't believe I have a week and 4 days old baby! What a whirlwind this past week has been. I've never felt so much love for a person before in my life. I mean, I love Matt...but looking down at Felix, my heart just melts. It was a long road to finally have Felix, so I'm enjoying every day and every challenge. Felix is such a good baby! He just hangs out and relaxes. He even is a good sleeper at night, so I'm feeling rested. Breast feeding has been interesting....we are still figuring it all out! Matt is the best daddy ever. He is an expert swaddler and changes diapers with ease. I just love my boys...when I see Matt holding Felix I can't help but have a little tear in my eye. I've had lots of tears this past week. I hear a cute song and the water-works start flowing! The birth of our son has really brought Matt and I closer together on even a deeper level. You seriously bond with your husband during the birth, and the weeks after. I don't know what I would do without Matt!! I've been nervous about things, but have learned to just let go, and know that I'll figure everything out as I go along. This is such a fun and exciting time...I look forward to every second. Life is good!

3 comments:

Ape said...

Tate and I are so excited for you guys. I am very impressed you pulled Valentines Day off. I loved my flowers and Tate thought you did a great job. Thanks.

sjbernhisel said...

Hey Natal! I just love reading your blogs...and your pictures of Felix are just so adorable. I need to get better soon so I can come and visit.

Michelle Guymon said...

Nat it sounds like you're doing great. He's such a little cutie. And don't worry, now that you're a mom you'll be teary for atleast the next year, if not longer. I'm STILL waiting for that to end! Parker and I want to come see you guys soon. Maybe next week sometime?