Monday, December 17, 2007

Southern Splendor







We just got back from a quick trip down to Southern Utah. Southern Utah is one of my favorite places. I just love the red cliffs, cactus and blue skies! I think that is why I wanted to get married down in St. George. We did a day trip to Zion National Park....so amazing! Matt and I were with my mom and dad, and we all had a great time. We did the river walk and hiked to the Zion overlook...we even saw Big Horned Sheep! Never have we come across any in Zion before.

1 comment:

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

natal
looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I just checked out your website and you have some great pics on there. You are really talented, not that you need me to tell you that but seriously the pics are awesome (so much better than some places we've worked at...just one place...which will remain nameless:)
toodeloo