Thursday, July 15, 2010

BeAr LaKe- JulY

















What a relaxing trip up to the cabin. Why was it relaxing...?? Because nobody was around!! My cousin Greg was getting married in CA and most of the family was there to celebrate. Matt and I decided we would not go due to the fact we had just gone to New Mexico and we have a Jackson/Yellowstone trip planned for August. So we were the only ones up at the cabin along with my mom and our good friends the Miyas. So glad they came up! We really did have a great time. Their kids are super cute & well behaved. The youngest, Sophie loved to play with Felix. I would see her putting his blanket around him and tucking him in (totally playing house!).

The water level has been rising on the lake so it made for a difficult time to find a dry beach. The beach directly out from our cabin was totally flooded, so no chance going out there. Sad and so frustrating! We did find a few good spots though! I just love that crystal light blue water. It reminds me of the water in Hawaii, seriously!

Even though it was a more relaxing trip, I was really missing my wild and crazy family!

No comments: