Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!

It was my sweet nephews birthday last weekend and I wanted say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN & HENRY!!!! Yes, they have the same birthday....3 years apart to the day. Ben turned 13 (yikes!) and Henry turned 10. We had a fun night celebrating at Training Table and going to see "The Lighting Thief". I gave Ben a wallet filled with many surprises! Let's see....there was some cash, coins, stickers and best of all a nice picture of me that he can gaze upon each time he opens it! Ha, I'm sure his Jr. High buddies will think that is soooooo cool! He had a good laugh. I gave Henry a cube puzzle and if he solved it, inside was a treasure trove of cash! Bet he is still is working on that one....it was hard to solve!

I love these boys with all my heart. They make me SO happy. What fine young men they are turning out to be.

Ben with his Dad & Uncle Matt fishing up in Montana!



Some older pictures of our adventures when the Theurer's lived in San Francisco.


1 comment:

Julie said...

oh my heck I can't believe that Ben is 13!! I totally remember the day he was born! haha. So funny!