Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Favorites

I love reading and hearing about wonderful products out on the market these days. I thought I would share with you a few of my current favorites. What are some of your favorites?


Back To Nature Peanut Butter Creme Cookies. I can't stop eating these, please help me. Felix snarfs these little goodies down in a flash, but will he touch a real peanut butter sandwich, not a chance. I'm sure the other flavors are delicious, but I can't stop buying the peanut butter. The creme filling has a crunchy texture which has a marvelous mouth feel.


Oh my Greek Gods Yogurt in Honey flavor. I buy this full fat fantasy for Felix. He loves it and I love it just as much. I buy it at Smith's. For an extra yummy treat I swirl in fresh fruit puree. Yum.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Natalie, you should try dryers ice cream (yogurt) honey tart flavor. It's so good!

Julie said...

okay I just went to our freezer to check if I told you the right info and of course I didn't...
It's Edy's slow churned Tart Honey, yummmmm it really is great.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

Oh yum. Thanks Julie, we will have to try it!